Friday, August 6, 2010

a promise

I was have a little chat with Tori Blake this morning (Indonesia time). She's a musician from California, and I promise her to tell everyone to share her awesome songs.
There are 3 songs that she had in her playlist, 3 of them are Rocking, Fun and every word that have mean Awesome.

Here the list :
1. Into U
2. Thief
3. XOXO



Check Tori out here in her Myspace and here on purevolume
or maybe you want to see her profile on facebook and twitter

enjoy guys.. tell me what song that you love

anyway, her songs aren't in iTunes yet :( . But she said "So I've been getting asked this question a lot lately....am I on I-Tunes?! As of now, I am not...buttt I have some cool stuff in the works right now and you guys will be the first to know when my music is available for purchase or download"
well, lets wait

No comments:

Post a Comment